*so cute right!Its a sleepy afternoon but the weather is back to the scorhing hot as usual , the past few days were the exception,it was so cold and everyone of us wraped ourselves to be a HAPPY sushi :)
Alright i am so free to blog now,well i'd finally watched UP!Great job pixar !Thought it will be those funny cartoon animation but it was a touched ones. Thumbs up!I love Russel and Mr Fredickson !*Not childish kay,i 'd appreciated people's masterpiece which took age to be done,the animation i meant.

Anyway i am counting down the days to leave here or at least a short hols for me to rest more and a great shopping of course.Is homesick or missing babe?I wondered.
a BORING entry again when i am back to my room alone sitting in front of the lappie,introvert to be exact but i just couldn't help it,mind you people i am not emo but introvert.
I have lots pica to upload but i need to combine them first,will blog then.
p/s: i want manjaa :'(
Miss me when i'm gone
XOXO-brenna
No comments:
Post a Comment