Sunday, September 27, 2009

I saw padi field,again.pfft!

*Sushi king & babe prince make my day ♥♥♥

Yay you can just figure out where am i from the entry title,yay i am back,back to the jungle full with padi field,charlie bug and annoying food.

I miss my babe ♥♥♥ :( i miss my family :((

Again and again i said i had a super great holiday back then.Yesterday night babe and my family were sending me to the place where i get on the bus,not bus station though.Sweet of mummy asking babe along :))

I have a presentation tomorrow and yet i am not ready for it =.= Tell me what to tell more about freaking 'Prostitution',which is my title given.hmp
Why on earth we have to take moral and history in university?damn the edu advisor.

Yay i bought a new pump!Great ones!

p/s:i miss you my little chilli zai ♥♥♥
you're great!love you!

xoxo
-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment