I am still in my sweet home enjoying my very last holiday before i go back to the jungle.
Went to the Genting with family and babe,a very simple place full with entertainment but more or less i have my babe with me all along :) He is the best thing ever :p

Sweet not!♥♥♥
Anyway i have two more days to go back there and come back here only after my final exam on the end of the year,pretty sad.
I'd spent my days here with family & babe and seriously i love the feeling of reunion.A simple dinner with siblings and parents are always the most enjoyable moments.I love my family,no doubt.As we had grown up,we tend to see things in a broad view and that parents are always the centre port to support us wherever we go.What can we do to satisfy them?Every single times i questioned my mom for what i should do to make her happy and that i will always be getting the same answer 'Get me a good result'.
Yay great,no one likes getting a result slip with red mark or those alphabet after B.I know i should be hard working,i know.Thinking of my future convo,that is the only thing i can give to my parents,the pride and the proud.Wait for me for the next 3 years,i will present my parents with a great pride.
Babe,he is the one to entertain me and the one who dotes me lots beside my family.I ♥ you babee.You are always be there for me .Thanks for everything.
♥♥♥Love my family,love my parents,love my babe!
Anyway i have a superb holiday,i love my family,i heart my babe.That's all i can say.That's what i'd realised.
P/s :Daddy,Mummy,sis,bro & babe!!!I ♥ you people.
pp/s: i will update my short but most lovable trip tomorrow.
*signing off
XOXO
-Brenna
No comments:
Post a Comment