*usual outfit for lecture!thin dy ! :) Weeeeh!
Haiiiiiii!Been updating once a week because the wireless router is not fix yet. :)
And the nuffnang track list shown that the readers rate is decreasing anyway.HAHAHAH!sEI :X
Anyway i am stuck in the hostel as usual and revision,assesments are coming in .No choice!
I'd learn Genetics which is way fun and i like it lots,others courses are like studying Anatomy which i have the interest too but too bad we dont have it as a course but i have Genetics!Hehehee. :)
Blah and blah...
I have severe insomnia lately and i couldn't sleep well either.Having these scary,bloody nightmare and i will wake up automatically in the middle of the night and thought of scary stuff out of control,wtf :( its suffering i hate it so much,is this call mentally disorder?or depression it is?Sigh and so i share the problems with my friends and they did told me something like the feng shui of my bed which i think is really superstitious or whatever we call it but ITS TRUE!Because my bed is the only bed directed straight to the door.Sigh i hate waking up in the midnight i hatE!
Alright,i will be getting on the wireless router fix soon and perhaps the second router will be functioning well,i meant,connecting well.
See ya soon!
*signing off
p/s: I dont understand why do guys like game so much!Dota!Why?!
pps: I dont want to talk to you bad babe tonight!! :'(
XOXO
-Brenna
Lol... Heyya.. you look nice in that pict!
ReplyDeleteYa??Thanksssss :)
ReplyDelete