Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy moments :)


WHEN I STEP ON THE LAND.@KL




I'm back to the blogsphere with many pics!!!
Pardon me of the hyper but am gonna show my KL trip pics,i miss them so much and babe too :(

The night view from condo,nice right :)


Dear sistaaa!3 girls show time! :) ♥♥♥



my happy moments!Look how happy i was when i was there with them.Kept laughing non-stop!♥♥♥



The gang,dear sis,jackie,Dwei,nin and me.*Brian is out to work.

Actually there are still lots pic but too many pics might bore you guys to the core too right,hehehee i just miss them and i miss the one in JB,the naughty one! :p

Well well,its a DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-DO SUNDAY!and is raining out there ,the condition is still ok but NOT before the rain fell.Too hot the scorching weather and too spicy and oily the food they provided,everyday being served by reddish+orangish+brownish coloured food,duhhhhhh!I want nice food with many WASHED nice vege!I want healthy food but instead of the over-brighted food ,i choose instant. :) easier and nicer.

Alright its time to take a nap , i have nothing to do.Seriously boring.i have a brifing tomorrow still,damn them for wasting so much of time and classes gonna start on tues!Happy!Study study!

*signing off

XOXO
MISS ME WHEN I AM GONE!
-Brenna


No comments:

Post a Comment