Life ,
needs a balancer.
When both ways are in line, what is bad seems pretty alright after all.
Been away from blogsphere for months and back here in my month.
June,
2013.
I am making a come back.
Life is good.
Awesome weekend I had with the right partner, and of course, right food/fruits and right colors.
Red wine after work to flush away the needles on my brain cells.
Work life balance we called it.
To be productive, it does not need to be a longer hour,
right time, right activity and right mindset.
Xo.
No camera on hand doesn't mean you have no other option to keep nice memories.
Short getaway seems pretty important for me now or just the both of us.
There was a weekend spent in the neighbour land for a breath.
Observing jellyfish gave me a breeze and special feeling.
Physically & mentally relieved.
Random post of what were the major components in the past few months.
Yes, I ain't a Monday blue baby.
Face it and live it.
Reach out fully and feel it.
I was free in a day, spiritually.
Drawing is still something in my living.
June, 2013
Many things happened in just six months.
I am no longer being the one in the past.
Experience.
Endurance.
Achievement.
Happiness.
These are my life.
Other than that,
everything is on momentum.
Parents are still the roots that I miss the most,
siblings are still my favour pillow talk-mates.
Met alot of people from all walks of life.
Heard alot of stories and experiences.
I feel glad when opportunity is there.
Just took a new challenge,
I will be a better person after this.
Thank you for that.
I will give the best in me on my challenge.
I am blessed.
Birthday is coming.
Bought myself ticket to S.K end of the year.
(Tian, happy birthday )
Keep smiling
&
hope for a peaceful world,
kind people,
health & happiness.
Till then.
Xo.
-Bren-







