Thursday, November 22, 2012

Morning Tuesday!
It's the 340 posts since 2008.

Life is hectic.
And still,
weekends are always a rainbow to me.

So, there was a weekend spent with the birthday boy.
Fed with too much of Japanese cuisine.
Bloated with lotsa laughter.

Life,
 is complex simple and nice.


The zombie face, you called it.
Oh pimples.

Niu niu x Miu Miu





Birthday boy with his fav.


------------------------------- End---------------------------------

It's been a while since I last doodle.
It was on a Halloween night.
Not up to the standard.
And she needs a costume.


-----------------------------------End---------------------------------

Sitting alone early in the morning,
sipping on the San Francisco hot choc (I don't drink coffee),
not hearing the bird chirping but the people's talking.

Was ready,for an interview.
Yes, I got it.


Updated a few of my closed friends and I hope they don't treat it the wrong way of showing off.
There is nothing about getting a new job.
Consequently, you lose a chance to rejuvenate.

--------------------------I need a vacation----------------------------

Signing off.
MooMoo.


I will be back for more.

XO
Brenna.