For the moment you'd thought that Brenna had graduated and is leaving, I still have one more month here for a program held by gov association so that's why. And the acnes that had been sticking w/ me for a year, you are graduated,please back off.
Things changed after four years here, the only issue that remained is the fact that I will still buy toy whenever I see those irresistible one. Yes, rubber duckie for example.
Anti-social girl can be an organizer (a part of) for a farewell event, after years. #grown up
Had the most sorrow day after the exam for the reason of staying here w/o family and bf. I bought new toy.
Waking up to the chilling morning laying down with some hands on art.
Weekend was spent with my double S for the farewell and the birthday dinner. I will surely hunt you (both) down in the future! Xo :))
Got the sweetest drawing card from S and the lovely pressie from SS! I love! Thank you! (:
Oh and spent the other day w/ the another lovely S for a day in Penang for a spree after the exam. See the post-exam face yet?
I will be back.
Xoxo
-Bren-







