Monday, March 7, 2011

Candy cane.

You better stop calling me a drosophila nOw!

Caption-based.

I had no idea where to start but uh-huh the pictures will do the talking.
Whenever i have the urge to blog and share gazzzzzillionnn things but i always happen to be outside without notebook or i have no time to do so .Okay non-iphone user prob you can't judge much.


I had heart-shape fungal infection on my face .fml. or maybe i shoud be happy because mummy said that i don't have to draw a heart shape on face instead .




My great weekend was spent with the bf and parents.
I just love being home without stress.
and of course chances to doll up!




The lover.



Ermm okay this is our baby chip munk,in his car.
and i have no idea why i came out with this weird pouted lips.





But for this i can explain because i saw myself imitating the baby chipmunk's protruded teeth.




I just love spending time with you.

p/s:imissyou.

xoxo
-Brenna-

No comments:

Post a Comment