So far,i've been giving myself enough of discipline to make some revisions but well what will the outcomes be when the planner is a procastinator?Pathetic either,i had went through rollercoaster ride week after the Raya holiday,i still miss the holiday ain't you the same?Mid-semester exam is around the corner and there are two presentations fall on the coming week that i need to present my designed poster like what i had been telling here at the previous post.
At first i was so anticipated and was so excited to ooze out any ideas of presenting my poster,well,design of it comes first.I'd composed the ideas yesterday night and i went crazy when they told me that the background and everything was nice but not what had been asking from lecturer.My mind stunned by that moments, shivered to read back the slides that had been given,and there is only repeating words whirling in my mind,ya,i need to freaking redo them.AND I HAD REDO IT FOR THE FIFTH TIME RIGHT NOW! FML,no?
Bahh the blogger!and i am trying to show you my new earrings actually.
Can't see?(the natural lightning makes me look so fair)
Here!
Alright,more updates to come when i am free .
I MISS HERE,seriously.
And i had been abandoned my creative side of art that i will definitely pick up back after the exam! I have so much of art ideas this week!
p/s:I do art mostly when i am not cheerful. :)
Take care peeps!See ya!
XOXO
-Brenna-
No comments:
Post a Comment