Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I heart them,ain't you?❤

Hey you!Check out the latest designs of the Pull and Bear,personally i mad love their design !There are so my favour style!*scream*
I just can't wait to go over somewhere 'city' to get more shopping,Pull and Bear will be the first in my list weeh!Alright,these are some of the designs to be shared here.Do enjoy~!



#1-This is so the spring style!Love the washed off jeans and the belt!


#2-Okay i love the casual wearing ,but i dare not to wear any scaft here muahahaha.So nice can the belt!

#3-I LOVE the copper color soooo much!!!I love the BAG,BELT,AND THE SANDALS!!!Wow can't take my eyes of the sandals!Somebody buy me something copper!Its classic yet nostagically sexy.❤ Ok i have no height to wear that particular long dress. fml


#4-Well this is another big eyes catching denim casual wear!❤ Super classic can! The lady will anyhow gains so much of glance from people!Jeans is sexy!

Awww i heart them ,ain't you?The every single piece of them are so beautiful and the washed off denim is seriously killing!I had been wandered and wondered why the hell is my wardrobe always been so dull and that is completely making my life so boring,i need a nice dress up!i just couldn't get my satisfaction on everytime when i want to hang out :( !!!This is the crisis of being a lady,and a symptom prior to the shopping spree season!And you know this brand will surely be worth of their price,brand and style!So ladies,go and check out their new clothes in their shop if you are still out-of-style & store!THERE ARE STILL IN STORE!

Toodles!

xoxo
-Brenna

2 comments: