* (Never give up.): by *myself.ARGhhh bang bang bang myself in the..pillow =.=
Exam stress coming in ,i am trying so hard to control myself from overstress but things don't seem to be the way it suppose to be.Ohgod i am not suppose to be so fed up during exam fever, i am stress and there were problems with two of my core subjects marks ,i was running in and out of the faculty looking for the lecturers,i was once broke down into tears in my room i AM NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT ! i hate the number 13 where i found my index number in the list but the marks is not mine wth but its my index number!damn you stupid lousy system!
Both of my mp3 and mp4 spoiled =( i can't survive without them .I need a blackberry so badly or the Nokia E series will do but camera,new mp3 are still the priority awww i need a solution.
My health don't seem to be that good too ,nose bleeding 3 times a day isn't it bad?!I NEED BLOOD =.= Why everything don't seem to be the way it supposes to be everytime during the exam fever?!Perhaps it turns out to be a good ones in my final,bless me people.
I'm stress i dont want to cry i need to study ='(
I hate emotional post!
p/s:Homesick so badly.
xoxo
-Brenna
No comments:
Post a Comment