Monday, July 20, 2009

Manicure.



*No confuse!That's my little thumb by the way!and Brenna's flowery art on nail.

Yay!I'd told you guys about the nail art polish in the last post right and i'd tried it out on my thumb today,the outcome is a WOW! *Not french manicure on the first tried but my favour flowery art!I so gonna get more nail art polish like yellow??or pink..ohh wait..maroon?purple?and red @#$$%^..heheheh but not really cheap though :)

Alright is 2300 now(*ignore the bizarre timing in my blog i dont know how to set it correct) and i'm gonna rest earlier today,not feeling well the whole day since last night :(
Anyway i am happy with my first DIY manicure.
*PEOPLE I NEED COMMENT,BEGINNER ALWAYS crave for comments!

XOXO
MISS ME WHEN I AM GONE.

4 comments:

  1. Dang. Quite nice man the flower art.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe i will do it for you if the chance allow us to do so :) go back Aimsttttttt pls :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm yea it's nice
    but u should try to do it on a nicer, more proportionate finger
    example , MY fingers

    thank you ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaa nah first of all is a THANK YOU for your compliment :) and the second will be,'PAY IF I DO IT ON YOUR ugly NAIL!!'
    hehehehh..

    ReplyDelete