Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Call it a day!


Hell yea i have a sudden offday thanks to the renovation of the place i have been working lately :)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAA
Haircut+Shopping+Swimming+Sauna+Steamboat

I went for a haircut and seriously i just love the feel when people cut my hair ,i dont know why but it feels great!

Then then then i went shopping with sis and bro and his gf :) I bought a pair of jeans and a nice blouse!

Went swimming & sauna in a club then and yea,i didn't fell down this time in front of the sauna shed!!!God bless!HEHEHEHEHE i'm lovin swimming and sauna,call me bimbo and THANKS.

Alright i had my steamboat dinner at home with family after back from the swimming and sauna.

Hehehehe what a nice day .
I AM SO HAPPY!

*Anyway my sis got an engineering course*congrates in Perlis Uni,god she is so near to me afterthat but sad she is leaving me real soon :(

*counting down ten days
hehe :) xl xl xl

No comments:

Post a Comment