Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random holiday post =)

Bonjour!
I'm back in action.

Was dying of boredom but online,blogging,watching tv,shopping +++ everyday.
Actually feeling good when reading people's blog and i'm trying hard to look for a new blog template but failed.pffft

One more thing i don't understand is that most of the female bloggers(from KL ) are so mature,TALL,FAIR and who-knows-why.I wonder and wander why am i have so much difference w/ them and some of them even younger than me(1 yr old only K) from which i'm too short and can't be that really pearl fair.WHY LAaaa ='(

Moving on to last sunday,i finally got the chance to watch CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC!!Whooo i was like so excited all the time inside the cinema.You know what everytime i tried to watch this movie whenever i go shopping with buddies and every single time we failed to watch it because of the time or other reasons.Yeah!!I made it this time,happy!The story is so true and shopping is really wonderful! *beams*



Hehehe,ohya on the movie day itself,there were actually few of the chinese celebrity in the same shopping complex and i actually like and know a guy and a girl of them.Ahhhh handsome handsome,pretty sial!and and and i took photo with the lengzai but i didn't upload here because the photo is in the digital camera which i don't know where the usb cable went!HAHAHAHA =) Really a happy day .

*Status : I'm addicted to french fries and bubbles tea nowaday! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment