I'm that "D"own of freaking fungus infection on my face yet stupid couple still came along and "H"urt me.
It that fun to FOOL me like hell?
It that SWEET that u guys say "hi" to me in this way?
What i know is...
I'm HURT...
Don't u guys think that is too childish to fool around?
and HURT people(ex) as "easy as fucking (but not ABC)".
I know u guys are just "sweet & stable" now but please do something mature,
think before u do..stupid hurt sia...:(
Stay away from me and lead yr own childish "happy moments",
U guys are killing me with yr jokes(can i call this "JOKES"??!).
Thank you for the "jokes" ,
i won't laugh for it instead i broke into tears.thanks.
I don't know what happened to me but tears just pop out itself from my eyes,
my face is wet,my heart is hurt,my nerve is iritating and my mind is angry.
I'm so sick with both of u that hurt me deeply,
I felt tired...and suffocated.
Guess is time for me to close my eyes , breath slowly.
clear my mind and forget everything. -bren-:(
No comments:
Post a Comment